Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ipad Pro Order

adamgwhitlock
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the new Ipad Pro yesterday at 3pm on contract (pay monthly) - the website suggests that if you order before midnight it will arrive the next day. I received email confirmation of the contract and the order was being processed. However I haven't heard anything since. 

What is the likely time frame I will receive the ipad ?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@adamgwhitlock 

If in stock, you will get a dispatch email this evening.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Sharifa
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Lol I ordered it around the same time and I still haven’t received a dispatch email
Message 3 of 7

law1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered a new phone got a dispatch text tracking number and dpd don’t know where it is been trying all day to get through to customer service with no luck
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Matt3
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered a 11" Ipad Pro (2020) the morning of the 31/03/2020

Still havent heard anything since, i know its free next day working delivery (delivery within 48hrs according to the T&C's), but still showing as in stock with next day delivery.

The covid-19 update states that deliveres are running normally, so the question is how many days until a delivery is started?

or should i just use the contact us number, and select anything that will get me through to a person?

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Matt3 

Check with customer service as you may have been referred for credit checks.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7