cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International monthly bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can I get a 1 month international bolt on for £2 which enables me to ring Spain on a payg sim
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
Call 2202 from your phone to get it but you cannot just use your allowances to call Spain without extra charges.
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tariffs/bolt-ons/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Don't think so but you can use your allowance

[removed]

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
Call 2202 from your phone to get it but you cannot just use your allowances to call Spain without extra charges.
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tariffs/bolt-ons/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

The O2 community is a group of customers, not CS I am afraid.

Please use @MI5 link to the store to see the Bolt Ons but maybe you want to check How much does it cost to call or text abroad hereWave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4