Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calling within inclusive zone

WeymouthTim
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can’t find a definitive answer to whether there is a charge made for calls from countries within the travel inclusive zone, e.g. USA and Mexico, when calling somewhere within that country, e.g. from Mexico to Mexico.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38050 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1728 Solutions

A common question, @WeymouthTim:

With the Travel Inclusive Zone, does this mean I can make and receive calls to the UK from any country within the Zone? Yes

What about other numbers within the country - eg hotels etc. in Mexico if I'm in Mexico? Yes

What about friends on their UK mobile numbers while we're both in Mexico?  Yes

And finally, if I'm in one of the countries (e.g. Mexico), does it also include calls to/from other numbers in other countries within the Zone - eg. Panama. No.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Volt-O2-Travel-Inclusive-Zone/m-p/1553288/... gives the answer - Volt Travel Inclusive and regular Travel Inclusive are the same product, just the former is added when you have both Virgin Media and O2 service at the same address, the latter is offered gratis with certain tariffs.

Good luck, @WeymouthTim.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38050 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1728 Solutions

A common question, @WeymouthTim:

With the Travel Inclusive Zone, does this mean I can make and receive calls to the UK from any country within the Zone? Yes

What about other numbers within the country - eg hotels etc. in Mexico if I'm in Mexico? Yes

What about friends on their UK mobile numbers while we're both in Mexico?  Yes

And finally, if I'm in one of the countries (e.g. Mexico), does it also include calls to/from other numbers in other countries within the Zone - eg. Panama. No.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Volt-O2-Travel-Inclusive-Zone/m-p/1553288/... gives the answer - Volt Travel Inclusive and regular Travel Inclusive are the same product, just the former is added when you have both Virgin Media and O2 service at the same address, the latter is offered gratis with certain tariffs.

Good luck, @WeymouthTim.

Message 2 of 3

WeymouthTim
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks.

Message 3 of 3