cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Favourites - impossible to update online. Why?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

For over a week now it has proven impossible to update international favourites on my phone (add a new number).  I can only get as far as a screen that says "object moved to here" with "here" as a hyperlink...which takes you back to where you started....

I have tried in both Google Chrome and Firefox (thought it was maybe a browser thing) but it makes no difference.

Any ideas, explained in layman's terms, please, as if you go and ask somewhere else you get an answer laden with "techie speak"

Many thanks 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm well you've done the main thing we could suggest of varying browsers.

Unfortunatly I think at this point it may be prudent to call CS and have them add the number for you.

While they're at it ask them to check over your account as it doesn't appear to be a widespread problem(yet anyway).

Mine is working fine for comparison so I believe it to be an account issue my friend sorry.

Hope this helps.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm well you've done the main thing we could suggest of varying browsers.

Unfortunatly I think at this point it may be prudent to call CS and have them add the number for you.

While they're at it ask them to check over your account as it doesn't appear to be a widespread problem(yet anyway).

Mine is working fine for comparison so I believe it to be an account issue my friend sorry.

Hope this helps.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have this exact same problem. Did you get it resolved? O2 havent helped for me as yet... 

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had the same problem for over a year now, they just can't be bothered to fix the link. I tried to change a number tonight, same problem I've had for over a year now.
Message 4 of 4