Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: International Favourites Problem

[ Edited ]
Website for managing international fav. numbers not working. I get my 4 digit code and when I enter it in I get taken to a page that says 'object moved here' when I click on the link it takes me back to the 'login the 4 digit code'page. I have tried with three different browsers. All do not work.
Highlighted
Topics: 547
Solutions: 12,796

Have you tried this link? https://if.o2.co.uk/Templates/home.aspx
If no good try calling CS or contact through Live Chat
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

its a 3rd day since I'm trying to get IF bolt on again as I have canceled the previous one (actually accidentally clicked cancel - no confirm message!), reported to CS on sunday than again on monday been told my case will get higher priority but still getting the same message at "Step 3: Make payment" on IF website "
Sorry. We’re having a few problems. We can’t set up this Bolt On at the moment. Please try again later. If you are a Business customer please contact your account manager." whats going on o2??????????

Highlighted

As said above - The website hasn't been working for ages.
You will need to talk to CS or use Live Chat to set it up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Topics: 572
Solutions: 3,820

It's been reported numerous times and they changed the link. Obviously broken again Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted

Must have broke it whilst fixing something else.... Smiley Sad

Currently using:
Highlighted
Topics: 572
Solutions: 3,820

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Question: if there hasn't been any solution posted on the thread do I just keep it open? 

O2 tried to fix this issue before and the links are broken. I decided to remove my international favourites plan since I hadn't been able to use it. I think one of those cheap sims you can get in newsagents would work miles better than this service. At least you get things done no hussle. 

Highlighted

@KaySquidge wrote:

Question: if there hasn't been any solution posted on the thread do I just keep it open? 

Yes, just leave it unsolved......

Currently using:
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Ok thanks Smiley Happy