Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

International Favourites Problem

"Knowledge server error" that's what I get when I try to go on the International Favourites FAQ.

What led me there was the fact I couldn't Setup or Manage my International Favourites bolt on. Even though I would go through the process and instantly receive the 4-digit code on my phone, every time I tried to log in and get to the next page, I always received an error message "Object moved here" with the 'here' being a hyperlink that leads nowhere. I tried this on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and the new Internet Explorer. 

What led me to try to setup or manage my Bolt on was the fact that my family abroad insisted my Call me number doesn't connect, even though the number I call them on worked just fine. When I mentioned the problem to the O2 team through the Help section, I received an email with the details of my Bolt on, which confirms the numbers we use to communicate through it, but did not explain WHY it wouldn't connect their calls to me. From their end (o2) all seems to be running smoothly with the service. 

So I have now disabled my Bolt on, even though it was useful and saved my parents a lot of money. Can someone help? Is anyone facing the same problems? Is there a solution to all this? Because I would really like to get back on it; that Bolt On was the only reason I'm still on O2. That and the Simplicity contracts.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: International Favourites Problem

Hi Kay,

As this is account related, we'd suggest speaking to us here: http://j.mp/O2MHelp to our advisors online so they can look into this for you

Let us know how it goes

Becky

Highlighted
Anonymous

O2, I have purchased the International favourites bolt-on and I get exactly the same error what KaySquidge described. After getting code via SMS, I enter the code on the website, press continue. After that, I get a large blank page with white background, with block capitals, "Object moved here." Then it redirects me where I was before. Could you help me to set up my bolt on so that I can use it?
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Hi there miklosq,

Thanks for reporting that! I'll check out if there are any website issues I can reproduce. If so, I'll forward them to our web teams.

However, to set that up, you're probably best off talking to support though this link: http://j.mp/O2Help

Cheers,
Leonard

Highlighted
Anonymous

I am also running into this problem of the blank screen saying 'Object moved here' while trying to set up the numbers for this bolt on. Did anyone manage to resolve this? Is there another way to set it up?

Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm getting the same problem. Told this to the online chat representative from O2 and the said there isn't a problem when there clearly is.

Highlighted
Anonymous

I have just hired the International Favorites bolt on but I haven't been able to make any use of it since I'm also getting exactly the same "Object moved here" message everytime I try to log in to set up my international numbers. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

im getting exactly the same, have spoken to o2 three times in the last 2 days, no one seems to know that this problem exists when its clearly been around for some time. is anyone actually managing to use the service?

Highlighted
Anonymous

Same problem here
Highlighted
Anonymous

Same problem, O2 says it's working fine...did any of you find a solution??