cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Favorites not been working since 5-Dec

Anonymous
Not applicable

International Favorites not been working since 5-Dec

Can you please confirm if it is a global issue or just me?

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Cleoriff
  • 123142 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
its working now slight_smile

Good to hear @Anonymous. A bit of a wait ...but still ...all good now....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 32 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Toby My international favs have not been working since mid-november and the O2 customer service has been less than helpful. It seems based on this forum that some people have been able to resolve this issue. Can you advise how i may be able to fix this as well?

Thanks!

Message 33 of 41

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, we can take a closer look for you. What did customer service say to you that unhelpful? This will help us know what to do next.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 34 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Toby -   thanks for your reply. I have received no help on the matter from CS. Basically all they have said the last 6 weeks is "oh we see there is a problem, no idea whats wrong or when it will be fixed." Have been told repeatedly that someone would call me back, manager with further updates, and no one has. Have been refunded for some costs I've incurred, after multiple calls and emails, but am told that any additional calls to the US I will have to pay for now that I am "aware of your issue with international favs"; costs that I should not have to occur -- I pay for the service for a reason... Please let me know how to fix. Thank you!

Message 35 of 41

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Whilst you are waiting, although it's an extra cost, it may be worth downloading O2 World Chat from the web store. It's very cheap and it works unlike international favourites. I realise it's not a solution but if you've been told they won't refund any further costs.....

Message 36 of 41

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, please send me a private message and we'll have a chat about this slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 37 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Toby just sent you one. @jonsie unfortuantely that app is not available to me, as I have a US itunes account. Have tried to download many times and cannot find it. But thank you for the idea!

Message 38 of 41

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

In that case I can only hope that @Toby can sort this out for you. I know first hand how important it is to make international calls. Good luck in getting this issue resolved.

Message 39 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I just got informed that the service is not available since 30/11/2017. Has anybody been able to use this since? The people at CS were sure this is the case and there is an official announcement. Of course they didn't bother to sent us a text to let us know. This is poor customer service. They send texts and emails for every other trivial issue.

Message 40 of 41