cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Calls

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, some feedback on the international call tariffs:

- Well done on the roaming simplification. The 50p min charge is annoying for very short calls but it works excellently if you are on the phone for any material time. £1.99 per day data charge is similarly reasonable although you should quantify the data limit without having to go onlne (and thus incur £1.99) to read the small print - bit more transparency please guys.

- Calls from UK to EU - £0.40 per minute... Really? How have Ofcom (or the European equivalent) let this one go? When I spoke to the O2 help guy I sid "terrible pricing" and he said "yes it is" which says it all really. Crazy prices and you should offer better options. £10 /mth bundle to get 100 minutes to mobiles isn't great and you should have some kind of half way option rather than absolutely killing all your clients that make occasional international calls.

Cheers

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes I agree and there are quite a few things like this ie an 0800 call is 15p a minute on payg and 20.4p on contract that's not the same fair deal for all customers which is what o2 says they do

That claim only applies to the costs of a new contract, not the cost of calls.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

that may be Perskie but its still not fair is it

Message 12 of 12