Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 70: Enigma

Re: Insurance

Insurance through your bank or home insurance, if you can arrange it, would give you better value for money than a stand alone policy just for the phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,326

@paulbacon wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I use my bank account insurance but also have personal items on my home insurance. £12.50/month is a lot....unless of course you lose or break the phone.Smiley Wink

Never broken or lost a phone in my life. Sods law now i dont have insurance i will Smiley Tongue

Same here but I have broken a tablet just 6 weeks after cancelling the £4.50/month insurance with PC World....D'oh!

Anonymous

I was the same until one fine day I was coming down the stairs and the phone slipped from my hands... Let's just say that he went down the stairs a bit faster than me...It was still in one piece though LOL . It was the crack in the middle of the screen that was not to my taste...that and the black smudge in the middle of the display...Smiley Frustrated

@paulbacon wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I use my bank account insurance but also have personal items on my home insurance. £12.50/month is a lot....unless of course you lose or break the phone.Smiley Wink

Never broken or lost a phone in my life. Sods law now i dont have insurance i will Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Topics: 770

@jonsie wrote:

@paulbacon wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Same here but I have broken a tablet just 6 weeks after cancelling the £4.50/month insurance with PC World....D'oh!

ouch....I think you were in Thailand at the time @jonsie ..so double ouch really Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,326

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@paulbacon wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

ouch....I think you were in Thailand at the time @jonsie ..so double ouch really Smiley Sad

Yes because I was going for 3 months or more, I thought it a waste of money as I couldn't claim over there. Sod's law, i broke it the first night, well a drunken thai lady made 95% contribution, but it cost me £70 to repair when I got home!Smiley Sad