Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance

Marie83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys I made a claim last month on my o2 insurance but do you know if I can cancel the insurance now.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Marie83 Yes I would think that you can, but if you wanted to take out another policy when you get your next phone, they might not look very favourably on that. Please take a look at this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/digital-services/o2-insurance

Below is the advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through to customer service.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

All other numbers are available here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Marie83 Yes I would think that you can, but if you wanted to take out another policy when you get your next phone, they might not look very favourably on that. Please take a look at this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/digital-services/o2-insurance

Below is the advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through to customer service.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

All other numbers are available here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marie83 

Just be aware, you need to give 30 days notice when cancelling insurance, so it won't be instant.

Call O2 on the numbers given by @Bambino.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3