Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance Claim Form

MarcelMarcel1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Saturday morning I called O2 and told them that I lost my phone and I want to claim my insurance.

After I spoke with 3 different people on the phone for at least 15 minutes , they told me that I'm going to receive on my email the claim form. The problem is that I didn't receive any claim form and I don't know how long is going to take all the process until I receive a new phone and a new sim. The biggest problem for me is that I REALLY need to replace my sim because I cannot access my bank account, my book flights and a lot of apps since all are connected and secure with a two login step and I receive a digit code on my phone number in order to access the apps. I can take a new phone number and on some apps I can replace it but on some I cannot. 
My work depends 60% on my phone and in 3 days I need to leave UK for 2 weeks. Is there any way to rush this claim process? At least for a new sim, and for a new phone I can wait longer since I have at home another phone in case of emergencies. 
thanks you .

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MarcelMarcel1
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just received a new email from O2 telling me
“Regarding your recent email from us, please find attached your claim form in this email.”
And this new claim form has at the bottom “TIClaimForm” . And the claim id section is already done with my claim id

EDIT: Do i need to complete again this form?

Message 11 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I would @MarcelMarcel1 . It just may help getting it processed more quickly. Seems a bit daft though?!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@MarcelMarcel1 wrote:

Ok guys so, i still need some help

i printed the form and I completed 90% but I'm stuck here, what do I need to write?

90609B8C-3315-46B8-9C4D-4AD782E17DCE.jpeg

Today's date.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@MarcelMarcel1 wrote:

I just received a new email from O2 telling me
“Regarding your recent email from us, please find attached your claim form in this email.”
And this new claim form has at the bottom “TIClaimForm” . And the claim id section is already done with my claim id

EDIT: Do i need to complete again this form?

Always assume the latest documentation received is the most relevant so use that.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14