Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infuriating Click and Collect Service

Arrpi87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Can anyone supply me with an email address to raise a complaint with O2?

I've placed an upgrade order online yesterday for click and collect and the store still have no record of my order.

The infuriating parts? Well...

-I choose the Blackburn store, instead of Accrington where I live, because it said I can click and collect the same day (yesterday) instead of having to wait until Friday at other stores.

-Yesterday the store had no idea about my order, please try again today. I tried again today and now I'm being told try again tomorrow. I will now have to rearrange other commitments, which was the whole point of not choosing the store in the town where I live.

-My confirmation email said I can pop down anytime, even before the store text me to say it's ready. The email said they will pick the order while I wait.

-One O2 live chat online, three customer service phone calls, three calls to the store, three round trips to Blackburn and I'm still going round in circles.

-Customer services on my 2nd call told me that they would phone me back asap and resolve the issue today. Never happened.

This is ridiculous. If I'm given the runaround again tomorrow I'm cancelling and going to another network. I only upgraded on O2 to avoid the faff of changing network. Might as well have done that now.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Arrpi87I'm pleased I guessed Monday....even though it's 6 days late!

Enjoy the phone when you get it., Best of luck wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 12

Arrpi87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Cheers @Cleoriff!
Message 12 of 12