Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infuriating Click and Collect Service

Arrpi87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Can anyone supply me with an email address to raise a complaint with O2?

I've placed an upgrade order online yesterday for click and collect and the store still have no record of my order.

The infuriating parts? Well...

-I choose the Blackburn store, instead of Accrington where I live, because it said I can click and collect the same day (yesterday) instead of having to wait until Friday at other stores.

-Yesterday the store had no idea about my order, please try again today. I tried again today and now I'm being told try again tomorrow. I will now have to rearrange other commitments, which was the whole point of not choosing the store in the town where I live.

-My confirmation email said I can pop down anytime, even before the store text me to say it's ready. The email said they will pick the order while I wait.

-One O2 live chat online, three customer service phone calls, three calls to the store, three round trips to Blackburn and I'm still going round in circles.

-Customer services on my 2nd call told me that they would phone me back asap and resolve the issue today. Never happened.

This is ridiculous. If I'm given the runaround again tomorrow I'm cancelling and going to another network. I only upgraded on O2 to avoid the faff of changing network. Might as well have done that now.

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Arrpi87
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Well... FINALLY received the word that it's ready for collection. Only six days late.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Arrpi87 you can complain using this link. Resolver gets the best results 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 2 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
@Marjo @Martin-O2 @EmilieT any help?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Arrpi87If you DO decide to cancel this is how to do it..

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/ba-p/566774

Also how to get your PAC here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

However I hope things can be sorted before you make that step...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Arrpi87, I'm sorry to hear you about how your upgrade went - I'd happily check if there's anything we can do on our end slight_smile I'm sending you a Private Message on the forum now to get some more details.

Thanks @MI5 for the mention as well!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 12

Arrpi87
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks Emilie! I've messaged you back as requested.

Message 6 of 12

Arrpi87
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Update...

After calling the store (still no sign of the order) and calling CS again they've managed to tell me that the phone is at some depot and the courier will be delivering to the store either today, tomorrow or Monday.

I've found my item tracking number for the courier... due to be delivered Monday.

FFS... this is a farce. There was a reason I ordered click and collect for same day. Now it'll be nearly a week (unless some other ****** up occurs).

The latest lady I spoke to at CS to be fair was much more helpful than the others ive spoken to. Shes credited me with £10, kind gesture but doesn't even cover all the petrol and parking I've shelled out going back to the store a few times on crap advice.

She did mention that the store only get a few  hours to pick a click and collect now order, so the order probably expired, but I went to the store only an hour and a half after placing the order and they had had no sign of it apparently.

Message 7 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Arrpi87I do hope this comes on Monday as promised. As you say a gesture of goodwill doesn't cover all the stress and running about the customer has to do

Let us know it it goes please wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

Arrpi87
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@CleoriffI hope so too, I'll post the resolution on here whenever I finally have the handset in my grasp.

Annoyingly... the O2 online store still shows the black Galaxy S9 as available for click and collect today from Blackburn, so dunno why the order couldn't have been resent to the store's computer. Oh my days, what a mess up joy

Message 9 of 12

Arrpi87
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Well... FINALLY received the word that it's ready for collection. Only six days late.
Message 10 of 12