Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incremental discounts for additional connections

PoohBearWoods
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just upgraded two SIMs on my O2 account and added another (moving from Giffgaff to O2).

During the conversation, I was advised that the discount applied would be 20% on the first additional connection, 30% for the second, 40% for the third etc. I was also quoted the payment figures with these discounts applied. However, having just spoken to the call centre, I've been told that its 20% for each additional SIM and no more, which contradicts what I was told by the Upgrades team this morning. Despite my efforts, I have been unable to speak to the same person who dealt with my initial query. Anyone else experienced similar?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

How the discount works

Get 20% off the Airtime Plan of every new eligible Pay Monthly connection you add to your account. You can add up to 20 Multisave discounts – five of these can be Refresh contracts. Exclusions apply – check out our FAQs below

Multisave | Plans & Tariffs | O2

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@PoohBearWoods 

You were quoted the terms for the old family plan which has now been changed to multisave.

No surprise that you were told complete bull by customer service and unfortunately not much you can do to change it now.

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3