Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect overdue payment £0.00

Osullivan147
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Around a week ago I received an email stating I had an overdue payment of £0.00 due. I pay bill via DD every month and have done for over a decade so new there was nothing owed on the account.

I contacted customer service and after being passed around I was told that they basically didn’t know why this had happened but not to worry, there was no restrictions on my account and she had passed it on to her manager and it would be sorted.

6 days later I received the same email again and it said I had to make the payment of £0.00 or I would be cut off basically. 
Same again, passed around and told that all payments were up to date, a £10 credit has been added to my account and not to worry.

The very next day I receive an email stating £0.00 was still overdue and they have cut me off. This was Sunday evening so can’t even get through to anyone to sort it out. I have gone on the app and it says £5 overdue (even though it isn’t and doesn’t show what this charge is for) made multiple payments to try to clear this. It is now showing my account in credit but also still saying overdue??? 
Worried this will affect credit file, account standing etc and can’t seem to get to the bottom of this. Has anyone else experienced this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148944 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28447 Solutions

@Osullivan147 

Yes, it's not uncommon and another issue that O2 have failed to understand or resolve.

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Or lodge a complaint, but this will take more time as they are dealing with so many currently.

make a complaint

Customer Complaints Code

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Osullivan147
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think I’m going to go into a store tomorrow and speak to someone face to face to get to the bottom of this. Then lodge a complaint, surely they have broken terms of contract as they are not providing the service I have paid for in full 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148944 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28447 Solutions

Yes, I'd agree with that.

Another recent post here @Osullivan147 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/None-payment-of-0-00-debt/m-p/1744011#M134135

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4