Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete port

igorstati
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, I have requested my number to be ported from EE to O2 on 20th June, my EE sim is now deactivated since yesterday (21st June) which was the port date advised by O2. When I swapped the new O2 sim I noticed that my number wasn't ported and now nobody can reach me. Anybody able to help please, Thank you

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146856 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28260 Solutions

@igorstati 

Keep rebooting your phone as the port is in progress.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

igorstati
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello Mi5, thanks for replying, I kept doing that and even at this moment it did not happen. 

Spoke to someone from customer service and they suggested to wait until Monday and also rebooting the phone occasionally but honestly, it is a bit disappointing.

Thank you

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146856 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28260 Solutions

Chase them up again @igorstati if nothing has happened.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

igorstati
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello Mi5
That's exactly what I did repeatedly, as of this day it hasn't happened (27th June), however on the last interaction I have been offered an apology and 10£ compensation for the inconvenience, also I was told it would take up to 5 working days to resolve this issue.

Now it's a waiting game

Message 5 of 5