cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you don't want my custom...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Contract coming to an end in 30 days, bought my own handset, want to move to a sim only deal.  I called and asked what o2 could do for me- £16, mentioned Tesco and 3 could both do that deal for £10, was told £16 and as o2 already have lots of customers one less won't matter to them.  

Well thanks a lot o2, 6 years of loyalty means very little, plus you sold my phone and broadband to Sky- 30 days can't come soon enough.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let's hope you get a good deal elsewhere.

Occasionally O2 will match a deal but not always.

Just ensure your new network gives you good solid signal.

Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

You need to give 30 days notice that you want your contract to end. If you want to keep your number you need to ask for your PAC.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

They sent me my PAC code, but my contract doesn't run out for a further 30 days so I'll wait until then to move across, it would be silly to pay o2 and another provider at the same time.  

Message 4 of 5

davethorp
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

They sent me my PAC code, but my contract doesn't run out for a further 30 days so I'll wait until then to move across, it would be silly to pay o2 and another provider at the same time.  

Your PAC will expire after 30 days so you need to use it before then. You can use it before your contract runs out but O2 will probably bill you for the remainder of your notice period in lieu of notice.

Best thing would be to wait until something like day 25 of your notice period and use the code then

Message 5 of 5