cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I get a new contract today will the price increase in April (next month)?

ademanuele
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My SIM only contact expired some time ago and I am interested in a new tariff. If I take one of the tariffs shown on my app, will the price increase in a few days when inflation is added or are prices fixed at this stage? Thanks...

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@ademanuele 

It's safe to upgrade now. I did so yesterday.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6611 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

AFAIK the cut off was the 25th  But if you don't want to risk it then another couple of days is not long

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@ademanuele 

It's safe to upgrade now. I did so yesterday.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

JR533
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded to a new contract in Feb 23 and after reading the T&Cs I was under the impression I would not be charged the RPI increase within a month of signing up (but within a year-so 2024) Please could someone explain how they are aloud to advertise a price which will then increase the next month, seems like a con and is really not clear when upgrading or in the T&Cs.

Message 4 of 4