Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

ITS removed from simplicity tariffs

Ok, after double checking, it is free with £20 and up on the Simplicity tariffs.
Anonymous

But it's not mentioned any more on the online O2 Shop... so how do you know?

I know it's still on for existing simplicity, but there's nothing to suggest it is included in new simplicity connections. Is it their omission?
Anonymous

As an employee, I was 99% sure, but then theres always the possibility I have missed it somewhere, so I called our retail helpdesk to make sure and they double checked for me and its still included in the simplicity tariffs above £20, I hope all this helps, I use ITS too and find it really good, especially when I pay 17p a min to US. You guys caught me off guard a bit with that so had to check.
Anonymous

Thanks jamiew24, that's good to know!
It does indeed come in handy - have you tried video-calling the US? Even better Smiley Very Happy

I just hope it's not a very very recent change that they haven't informed all staff about... :mansurprised:
Anonymous

Just to confirm from what Jamie said, ITS is included free on the sim only tariff.

The only 600 minute tariff that doesn't include ITS is the 24m bonus tariff.
Anonymous

Never tried video calling at all to be honest, my blackberry doesnt support it unfortunately, but I would be unhappy if ITS was removed even as an employee, oh and I am not sure if there is one country you call ofter like US for example, but there are a few countries you can add even further discount, its called discount country, just search it and you should find it on the o2 site Smiley Happy