cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS THIS A PORTING ISSUE? MISSING VITAL CALLS AND TEXTS ON OUR TWO OLD EE NUMBERS ACROSS TO O2

bluesman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry to bother anyone, however my small business is losing vital jobs to keep us going in these tough ol' times - Ive literally only found out after 3 weeks that i'm missing a lot of calls, but yet getting SOME calls and SOME texts. I was wondering why my business has gone from about 20 enquiries a day down to about 2. 
After surfing through the forums here, it seems i am not the only one this has happened to. 
Please Please can somebody shed some light on it quickly lol?
I wondered if it was non O2 customers that arent getting me. But me and the missus both got hooked up with the O2 shop same day, both on similar tariffs etc. So the missus is also O2 however she cant call OR text me, nor can my daughters. 
Starting to get really bothered about it - I'll call O2 this morning at pray i get through. 
If any O2 staff pick this message up, my number is [Removed] and the other sim is [Removed]. 
yours sincerely, 
JL Hedley

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7116 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

I'll tag an advisor on  this for you.

Best you remove your numbers. As this is a public forum and it can lead to Spam / Scam call

@O2Helen01 Can you help please.

*Numbers flagged

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

O2Helen01
  • 33 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Enlli  . @bluesman  I'm going to send you a message privately and we can discuss your issue further.

Message 3 of 6

bluesman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

THANKS VERY MUCH 

Message 4 of 6

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Enlli I will pick this up now as the rota has been changed thanks.

signature
Message 5 of 6

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @bluesman I will send you a private message to look into this for you.

signature
Message 6 of 6