cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 7 128gb jet black

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered on the 11th Sept stating that it will be delivered on release date, money came out but not heard anything not even a email to say my delivery date or that it's been delayed. Really bad customer service when your promised something then stick by it
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered iPhone 7 Plus 256GB at 8:04am on 9th (confirm email at 8:13am).. not a single email or text since. 

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unsure where it would have said 16th for you... It was saying 6 weeks for that model at 8:15am on the 9th
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had a few friends just walk in a three or ee shop and get the iPhone they wanted
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ordered on the 11th Sept stating that it will be delivered on release date, money came out but not heard anything not even a email to say my delivery date or that it's been delayed. Really bad customer service when your promised something then stick by it

You are not alone, Jet Blacks are in high demand and in typical fashion Apple have not put out enough stock, even reducing stock deliveries they already commited to. 

Alot more information and people in similar situation here -> http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Delivery-expectations-for-iPhone-7/td-p/996740 

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

My timeline of events:

9/9 8.06am - Order iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black

9/9 9am (roughly) - Get told it will be posted on launch day

14/9 10am - Ring O2 to check it will be posted on Friday. "PROMISED" it would be

15/9 9.15pm - Text from O2, sorry phone not in stock

20/9 10am - As above

21/9 12pm - Told by O2 my phone has been dispatched, couldnt say when it would be with me

22/9 10.30am - Phone not in stock

Just about to talk to O2 now, lets see what story I get.

One word - USELESS!

Message 6 of 6