cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNATIONAL FAVOURITES - CALL ME NUMBER

Anonymous
Not applicable

Those whose friends and relatives don't live in CALL ME number registered areas, should pay less for the bolt-on as they are underprivileged and cannot make use of all the options offered in the bolt-on.

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I would put it in writing to http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain as we are all customers here and cannot help you....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I would put it in writing to http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain as we are all customers here and cannot help you....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Every a Network tries to tailor services to suite it's client base and current trend.

Sadly not all things can be tailored to.
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi

Every a Network tries to tailor services to suite it's client base and current trend.

Sadly not all things can be tailored to.

Services tailored to O2 needs. That's what matters, isn't it?

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, I can't seem to figure out how to make a new thread Smiley Embarassed and not sure this needs a new thread but can anyone give me advice.

I may just be being ultra thick but I have recently joined up with O2 and as I call/receive calls from Republic of Ireland a lot I picked the International faves bolt on. T

he thing is my boyfriend over there called me on the call me number for Ireland I was given and he's still being charged the usual rate?

Am I missing anything, anything I need to activate or he needs to? I apologise in advance if I'm missing something simple, I have tried for a while to figure it out before posting. Cat Happy

Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
O2 help pages may be of assistance to you
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/international/calling-international-numbers
The only time I can see you would be charged international rates is if you exceeded your 3000 minutes.
If you haven't, I would call CS to get them to check all is activated OK on your account.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, thanks for your quick reply, I only got the sim yesterday and haven't made any calls so don't think I've exceeded it. Thanks for the links slight_smile
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks like a quick call to Cs then.

Let us know how you get on.
Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I only got the sim yesterday

That may be the reason why - You might need a few days for everything to be fully activated, but CS will confirm for you.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thanks very much.
Message 10 of 10