Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERMITTENT CELL SERVICE IN SO15 AREA

Crystalwitch
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been suffering intermittent cell service in the SO15 area for well over a week - one minute it is there and then it is gone. I was sent a new SIM and have activated it but the problem persists. The latest advice I received was to take my phone to my nearest O2 shop. It's not my phone - someone else on O2 at my property had the same problem with a different make of phone altogether. My office alarm is connected to my mobile at night - how am I to know if it goes off if I can't receive any cell service? No-one at O2 will admit there is a problem and I am now thoroughly frustrated and angry as no-one will help me. The website is useless. Up until this I had been a staunch O2 fan, but now I am considering dumping them immediately and moving to another supplier who will buy out my remaining contract. It's a good job you can't hear me scream.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Answered in your other post.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

Crystalwitch
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just read reply to my tagged on message on SO53 problem. Thank you Perksie. You are the first person who has actually been of any use. If only we were told up front from the start that there is a technical fault, it would make all the difference. Instead I have been running round in circles and disappearing up my own drainpipe trying to get someone to believe it's not me. 

Message 3 of 5

Crystalwitch
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The link actually says there is no problem - there is and I hope it is being sorted.

Message 4 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You lost me by posting in someone else's thread sorry:

Re: No cell phone service in SO53 5QB area

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 5