cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would love to top up

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am payg on Sony E3.

I am not able to top up using the online service and over the phone service. It's kind of a blessing in disguise considering the lack of texts, minutes, data you get for your buck as i will be going to GiffGaff but i would like to know why for the last month i have not been able to top up?

I fill everything in and at the end it just 'oops, looks like something went wrong, try again later'

Want to speak to an advisor online and noone is available over the last couple of days.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Have a look at this thread...

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/m-p/874982

Edited to add...there have been some reported glitches with topping up since the network had an outage...but all should be sorted now? You may be better with a voucher or using automated service...?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Is your card registered?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, but as I said those methods do not work, i can enter my details and then it says that something went wrong, every single time. It's not my card, nor account as I have used it for other things and i don't have an Etop up card.

Auto top up doesn't work either because my card just will not be accepted by 02 but will by everything else.

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

It won't let me register it with my account on here.

Message 5 of 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's best to register any new cards or new accounts with CS first or use an ATM or top up voucher from a shop.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alright cheers, I'll give that a try. I'd rather not change my number again so soon.

Message 7 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Alright cheers, I'll give that a try. I'd rather not change my number again so soon.

One of the things I said was to try a voucher....a fail safe method...when all techy things go heads up LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha yeah so you did! Sorry i didn;t see the message under the link!! Angel

Thanks! I was trying to avoid having to use a voucher because it does mean extending an extra half hour to my journey home due to shops being closed and what not generally by the time i finish.

But if I have too... Smiley Indifferent

Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
ATM at a Petrol Station nearby....?

Currently using:
Message 10 of 13