cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to upgrade tarriff

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why when I want to upgrade can I not get the £12.50 deal being offered... instead you theives want £15.19... after being a loyal customer for 3 years shouldn't we be offered the cheaper option.   At this moment in time I am seriously thinking you can put your £15.19 were the sun don't shine and I will find somewhere else to receive my money.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You would need to ask CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus as you are only talking to other customers here so we have no access to your account.
I can't see why you shouldn't get the same offers though but without more info I couldn't say for sure.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You would need to ask CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus as you are only talking to other customers here so we have no access to your account.
I can't see why you shouldn't get the same offers though but without more info I couldn't say for sure.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Could it be that the deal price is reduced from the bill as a bolt on like we've seen lots of times before @MI5 ?
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It's possible, but I have no idea what "deal" the OP is referring to tbh.....

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

True @MI5. I wonder if a mention would help get us more info..

@Anonymous what deal were you referring to, and have you already taken out a contract?

Message 5 of 5