cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel the upgrade I made for the iphone 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I chose to pay off my device plan and upgrade to the iphone 7. The additional £60 pre order payment was also taken. 

Well I have been let down again with the text of doom. Another update on Thursday but I wish to cancel now. 

Will I get the £60 refunded if I cancel? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I phoned and cancelled my online order.  Money to be refunded to bank account within seven working days.  Then went into 02 shop and got my new phone.  It was no problem.  Phone up shop to check availablity, then cancel online order before you go to get your new phone.  This will ensure that the shop's system will show you are due an upgrade.  i did this yesterday and it was absolutely no problem and all done within an hour.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gjdemon6646
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I would also like to know how this works?

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I phoned and cancelled my online order.  Money to be refunded to bank account within seven working days.  Then went into 02 shop and got my new phone.  It was no problem.  Phone up shop to check availablity, then cancel online order before you go to get your new phone.  This will ensure that the shop's system will show you are due an upgrade.  i did this yesterday and it was absolutely no problem and all done within an hour.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's me cancelled now. Thanks @Anonymous

Message 4 of 4