Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: I wan't o2 out of my life.

Mr Jones is O'2s satisfied customer..... every company has at least one !!

You mean, as in O2's case, at least tens of millions Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Mr Jones is O'2s satisfied customer..... every company has at least one !!

Perhaps that's why they're the largest single mobile company in the UK! Smiley Indifferent
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

BUT I feel a ever decreasing market percentage share? maybe 500,000 texts are equivalent to one utube clip, re: statement made by Jonathan Earle head consumer maqrketing o2 uk, maybe more profit for o2 But does he realy know what the comsumer/public realy wants ?????????????? (I THINK NOT)
Highlighted
Anonymous

Got what I wanted, Compensation for o2's slow response to a simple customer request (HONOUR YOUR CONTRACT) also early termination of my contract, without ANY COST TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!! all of which could been resolved if the largest network provider took customers complaints seriously and got thier customer services trained up properly, Now off to 3 mobile one of the smallest network providers as (15 years ++) being with o2, also 2 contracts means nothing to a company with millions of happy customers HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Please don't call when My other contract comes up for renewal, as I would rather use TWO TIN CANS AND A LENGTH OF STRING. (OMBUDSMAN HERO'S OF THE DAY)
Highlighted
Level 21: Regular

Close the door on the way out.
Word of advice, when you start complaining to your new provider, use paragraphs. It does make it a bit more readable.
#siwy
Highlighted
Anonymous

How will he be able to complain to 3? They are worse customer services as far as my expierence.
Highlighted
Topics: 48
Kudos: 591
Solutions: 48

I been with o2 for many years and had a few problems which have generally been sorted out possible with a email or letter, but as a whole o2 are one of the better ones in customer services.
I work in the customer service industry for 20+ years and always treat people with respect and courtesy.
I state the problem and always have courtesy in listening to the customer service agent. Im not saying that there always right and yes odd occasion training could be better, but overall o2 customer service is one of the better ones.
I would also agree with the finding of o2 having less complaints too.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Highlighted
Anonymous

**** i would also drag my feet a little by the way the OP react's, in CS we often see people who come through shouting and kicking when after all its not my fault, we want to help but how do you think we are going to react when people go over the top quoting this and that, often the hassle is brought on to yourself by the way you react. After all Customer services are there to do a job, they are not there to be shouted or screamed at that do not get paid to do that (thats complaints job Smiley Tongue )