Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

I wan't o2 out of my life.

Just had a ongoing 5 month problem of a 1gb data contract being slowed down at 500mb (Breach of contract? I think so) Now recently resolved, But now additional charges added to my bill for data use on previous bills due to o2 messing around with my data allowance contract, tried to resolve the problem But cut off by one operator and fobed off by another, Ombudsman now involved reguarding compensation and early termination of contract,with no exspense to myself. (WORDS OF WISDOM STAY CLEAR OF A o2 MOBILE PHONE CONTRACT).
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: I wan't o2 out of my life.

I wouldn't call them 'words of wisdom', more your personal opinion. There are millions of happy o2 customers, including myself. In fact, out of all the networks o2 have the lowest number of complaints.
It's a shame you've not had the best experience, but as you said it's resolved. If there are extra charges that need credited back, all customer services need to do is fill in a quick form and a back office team will pick through your bill and make sure it's correct. Considering you've gone through two people and this hasn't been done, it makes me question your telephone manner. You simply need to politely request to have your bill recalculated, if this is declined, calmly ask for your call to be escalated to a lead advisor/manager.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Have to agree that I have had excellent service off O2 to date. Over a number of years only a couple of problems have arisen, but they have gone out of their way to get things sorted. Same goes for my O2 Broadband
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,850

The OP has been shouting breach of contract in various threads and whilst I have sympathy with his problem, his 'words of wisdom' are designed only to get him out of his contract without penalty. I also sense that that there may be a problem in communication with customer service.
Highlighted
Anonymous

stevyjones you must either work for o2 or have access to my private information, how would you know I am a male ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I expect all answers thatn do not go o2's way are met with simlar responses, customer must be wrong ???????? and what about personal information being disclosed ??????
Highlighted
Anonymous

Well the male thing would be a 50/50 guess Smiley Very Happy
You have posted a number of threads on this subject and as we are mainly all customers here shouting breach of contract will not actually get you anywhere.
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,850

stevyjones you must either work for o2 or have access to my private information, how would you know I am a male ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I expect all answers thatn do not go o2's way are met with simlar responses, customer must be wrong ???????? and what about personal information being disclosed ??????

Wow! that touched a nerve. I merely assumed you were male so still not sure if you are or aren't. I do not work for O2 and my comments are merely my opinion....after all it is a public forum. Perhaps the Ombudsman or whoever else you contacted can assist you further with your desire to get out of your contract.
As for my comments on here, I can only speak as I find. I have had a contract for years and any problem I have had in all that time has been dealt with efficiently, politely and to my complete satisfaction without the need to make multi posts crying breach of contract.
There are two ends to every stick and no one on the forum has access to your data so won't know the ins and outs of your problem. On the one hand you say your problem has been resolved and on the other you want out of your contract.
Who knows, maybe if I had experienced a problem such as yours over a number of months, I might feel the same way but my experience of O2 has been all good. As previously advised, if you are still not happy you need to speak to a supervisor or a manager or possibly send a PM to one of the few O2 staff that frequent the forum on occasion. I would suggest a calm insistent approach may be more beneficial than anger directed at a customer service adviser.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I think I'm beginning to see why the OP's issue hasn't been resolved sooner Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Re: I want o2 out of my life.

Perhaps the feeling is mutual! Smiley Happy
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

Mr Jones is O'2s satisfied customer..... every company has at least one !!