cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been onboarded to pay monthly last month and still don't have any data connection

KMcCauley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been onboarded to pay monthly about a month ago and despite getting billed I still don't have any data connection. Considering the prices of the tariffs I don't believe that's acceptable and would like help getting this sorted as soon as possible

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

KMcCauley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So apparently when you're asking the 'virtual assistant' you're making a community forum post. Phenomenal

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146770 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@KMcCauley 

All ways to contact O2 here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12339 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1146 Solutions

Sorry to hear that @KMcCauley 

When you say you've got no data, I am guessing that you have an allowance but it won't connect when not on WiFi?

What type of phone do you have (iPhone or Android)?

Do calls and texts work ok?

Check if your APN settings are correct - see this link https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android/Connecting-Android-Phone-to-Data-Services/m-p/544202#U544202 

If you are still struggling, see if these help at all:

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 4