Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I suddenly can't call premium numbers

Alextotal09
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have no spend cap, premium numbers have been enabled but cant call a number i previously could.

I've spend ages on chat speaking to agents without any luck, they enabled premium numbers, tried a reset and removed my spend cap. Any ideas what I can do?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Alextotal09 

Have you tried a reset of your network settings?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Alextotal09
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have but no luck. Still can't call premium numbers, im currently on chat with o2 but going round in circles 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

What about a block in your phones settings then @Alextotal09 ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Alextotal09
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ive had a look, none present. It seems something to do with o2 and settings their side. 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Alextotal09 

You haven't said what phone you have but this is for Android How to activate and use the call barring feature on my Samsung phone? | Samsung Gulf

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6