Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really cant cope or put up with this site

Claire9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can somebody please help me with a situation that i have been trying to sort out since about half 9 this morning
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Claire9 

This is a customer to customer forum. If you explain what advice you want, we will try and help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Claire9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

On behalf of my mum who is now very upset has been on here all morning!! However she received a phone bill for 400 something pound and and that's not the first time she's been overcharged however she was diagnosed with cancer just before Christmas s and while she was in hospital last week her phone was cut off she came home over the weekend and and is relying on myself to ring carers and nurses because her phone has been cut off shes not been able to contact o2 or make a complaint 

Message 3 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Sounds like you need to speak to o2.
@Marjo @Martin-O2 can you get someone to call both the customer and @Claire9 to resolve?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 8

O2Stacey
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @Claire9 

I would suggest trying to contact the payment management team 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

As this is a community forum we cannot access accounts so will not be able to look into this for you. If you are struggling to get in touch with O2 you can also try registering for the Access for you service. Please follow the link for help and support on Access for you. https://www.o2.co.uk/access-for-all/services-and-support

Hope this helps

Stacey 

signature
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Claire9 

I'm hoping that our managers mentioned by @gmarkj  will be able to expedite this for you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Looks like they are asking for full settlement now. Speaking to them should get the contract reintroduced with a payment plan.

Message 7 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Claire9 , just wanted to ask how you/your mum are doing with this since you last posted? I saw the Payment Management details were already mentioned above and they are the right team to help with this - did you manage to get in touch with them?

Message 8 of 8