Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received the automatic message (I cannot reply) below in my email:

You can track the progress of your order at My O2. Just go to
www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and enter your username and password. If you've
forgotten these, we can send you a reminder here too. Once you've signed
in, go to My Orders and follow the instructions.

I try to log in at the indicated link, but it simply does not enter ... as the screenshot below.. I have already reset the password. And it's not my problem, the O2 system just doesn't work ... I can't see my order and I'm already sorry I bought it. They took my money, they didn't give me the product, they said it's out of stock, and I can't even find out more.

I would like to know when it will be delivered or I want my money back now.

error

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149371 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Eliana 

Your MyO2 is not active until your device ships to you.

O2 will email you tracking details when they dispatch it, which will enable you to login http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

Be aware that are are long waiting times for Apple products currently due to Apple not being able to get stock into the UK.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149371 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Eliana 

Your MyO2 is not active until your device ships to you.

O2 will email you tracking details when they dispatch it, which will enable you to login http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

Be aware that are are long waiting times for Apple products currently due to Apple not being able to get stock into the UK.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2