cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered a sim card, I have no conformation email and I have been waiting for days, nothing arrived

Noel1357
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have defintley ordered it as I have the order number and all but nothing has shown up its been about a week and I have recieved no email or anything It said i would recieve one and i do not know whats happening please help.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Noel1357 This is a customer community. We have no knowledge of orders made by anyone. You'll have to try contacting customer service. Numbers are in the link below. 0800 587 4005 seems to be the first one you should try.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Noel1357 This is a customer community. We have no knowledge of orders made by anyone. You'll have to try contacting customer service. Numbers are in the link below. 0800 587 4005 seems to be the first one you should try.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Noel1357 , hope you had a good weekend. It's been a few days now since you posted about your SIM order so I hope you ended up receiving it ok in the end. If you have any additional questions for the community please do pop back in and let us know. slight_smile

Message 3 of 3