cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I rang O2 when I was still in the UK before I went on holiday to pay my bill. They were updating the bill system so I couldn't pay it they said they wouldn't block my number until the 17th. I landed in Spain and they have blocked my number. I am absolutely fuming no one can even phone me and I can't PHONE them Even!!!! I have been trying to speak to an O2 guru every day and I can't!!! I am in a foreign country alone and I cannot get hold of anyone and they can't get hold of me. If this is not resolved I will leave O2 as it is there fault that I couldn't pay my bill because THEY were updating The bill system yet I am now in a foreign country and unable to get hold of anyone let alone they get hold of me. Disgusted. I can't even speak to an O2 guru!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus Landline numbers and chat link.
Maybe you can consider setting up a direct debit to prevent this from happening again in the future?
Anyway, are you sure your phone is blocked? Have you tried to do a manual roam to see if it just needs to register on a network?
Let us know how you get on please.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

It does sound like the information you've been given was not correct.

You could make an official complaint here if you wish. http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

I know how frightened you must be...

Please think about buying a cheap spanish mobile with a local sim (they really are dirt cheap) You at least will be able to get in touch with family and friends....

Best of luck. It can be done....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Sorry...just to add...in case I have left anything out.

Once you get in touch with one person using the cheap spanish phone...they can pass on all those details to other family and friends...who can text you. You will then have all those contact numbers in your temporary phone. I hope this helps ...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5