Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23073 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@jbill  As you're having problems paying you need to speak to customer service as soon as possible. They may be able to arrange a payment plan, but it will most likely involve the curtailment of your phone usage until you can pay your bill in full. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus 

Do not rely on Live Chat. Speak to someone. Best time to call is 8-8.30 am to avoid long wait times. If you cannot call from your phone, you can call on any phone on 0800 032 1402. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23073 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@jbill  As you're having problems paying you need to speak to customer service as soon as possible. They may be able to arrange a payment plan, but it will most likely involve the curtailment of your phone usage until you can pay your bill in full. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus 

Do not rely on Live Chat. Speak to someone. Best time to call is 8-8.30 am to avoid long wait times. If you cannot call from your phone, you can call on any phone on 0800 032 1402. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 will restrict your phone service until the bill is paid in full but if you don’t manage to pay they will put a default on your credit score

Message 3 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @jbill, it'd be great if you could let us know how you get on with this - did you get a chance to talk to the someone yet? The info above should help but please, if you need anyhting else, give us a shout slight_smile

Welcome to the Community!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

jbill
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I contacted them but the process is slow I got a message saying my services will be restricted they should give an email address so we can contact them that way I get paid on the 10th June theres nothing I can do about that
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144341 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Can you borrow off someone to pay it sooner?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6