cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm lost

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm lost phone or still. haven't phone insurance. what can I do with my contract? need block . phone now off battery.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
You need to call o2 to get it blocked so no one can use it and rack up charges that you will be responsible for until the account is restricted.
Call the number in the link and stay on the phone until the end of the introduction when you get the lost /stolen option.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Another option is love chat, again in the link.
You are committed to your contract so will have to carry on with payments until the contract is completed.
O2 will replace your simcard and keep the same number to put in a phone that you need to either buy or borrow.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
You need to call o2 to get it blocked so no one can use it and rack up charges that you will be responsible for until the account is restricted.
Call the number in the link and stay on the phone until the end of the introduction when you get the lost /stolen option.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Another option is love chat, again in the link.
You are committed to your contract so will have to carry on with payments until the contract is completed.
O2 will replace your simcard and keep the same number to put in a phone that you need to either buy or borrow.
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous Please follow the advice and link given to you by @jonsie. You must call customer service and report the phone lost. Either borrow someone else's phone, or call from a landline. You should also report the loss to the police. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3