cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm appalled at the number of automated calls I receive approaching my bill payment day

Robertsmith
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm appalled at the number of automated calls I receive approaching my bill payment day. Literally had 4 calls in a matter of 2 hours from the O2 automated system 0330 123 number requesting I pay my bill straight away otherwise I would be paying £3.50 extra on my monthly bill. I was dealing with a death in the family at the time and to be hounded by calls one after the other even when I declined them is absolutely discussing.
O2, I have been with you for over 10 years now and your device has totally gone to sh*t.
I will be changing contracts as soon as possible.
Mr smith

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23166 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Robertsmith  Sorry for your loss, but this is not O2. This is a customer community. Ways to contact customer service are here: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416

To avoid annoying calls like that, maybe you should consider setting up a Direct Debit. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Robertsmith 

I sympathise for your loss but unfortunately the computer doesn't know your circumstances, so will chase everyone the same for late payment.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23166 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Robertsmith  Sorry for your loss, but this is not O2. This is a customer community. Ways to contact customer service are here: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416

To avoid annoying calls like that, maybe you should consider setting up a Direct Debit. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Josh261995
Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is just the O2 community forum, you need to contact O2 customer services about your issue, the number is 202 (im sure it is) - it may be worth setting up a direct debit to avoid this happening in the future.

Also, sorry for your loss.

Message 4 of 4