cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have two phones but want to pay one phone bill separately...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Like the title says, is it possible to do this? If so, how would I go about doing it? Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you are asking to separate 2 combined accounts it's not possible to do until one contract ends, then you can unlink it from the other.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you are asking to separate 2 combined accounts it's not possible to do until one contract ends, then you can unlink it from the other.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the late reply but no not unlinking the accounts but merely paying the bill for a specific phone number, instead of both of the combined numbers.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Not, once combined it's not possible to split them until one contract ends, as I said above.
If you want separate accounts you would need to set up a new one and not add to your existing which you won't be able to do until renewal time.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Someone else had this problem and if I remember correctly O2 said they couldn't do anything without without paying off one account. I believe it was sorted out eventually after much messing but I can't remember what they actually did. Seems one was a works account and he needed seperate bills. Perhaps someone can remember the thread?

Message 5 of 5