cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have pre-ordered the Note 20 Ultra, and am confused as to where to claim the Buds Live.

KingCrimson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have pre-ordered the Note 20 Ultra, and am confused as to where to claim the Buds Live. Some say it's the Samsung Members app, but clicking on the link there just takes me to the Samsung Store to preorder the phone I already bought.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KingCrimson 

From Samsung promo website:

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra must be purchased between 05/08/2020 – 20/08/2020 from participating retailers. Participants who pre-order from Samsung Shop Online can claim their Reward at the same time as the pre-order. For purchases made from other participating retailers, claims must be made via the Members app pre-installed by 20/09/2020. Maximum 1 claim per purchase and 250 claims per Company participant. See https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-note-preorder/terms/ for full T&Cs. 

App will be updated in due course. It took a few days to update for the S20 free buds offer and you need to wait 30 days for the claim to be validated anyway.

Edit as I pressed post by accident.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2