Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a new iPad Pro and iPhone 11. Faults with SIM Card Activation in both

JonathanX
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have two SIM cards and need advice from O2. I rely on mobile for web access and can't seem to contact O2. There is no shop no proper service, I have 2 bills threatening me with disconnection and I now have a situation where O2 ask me to call them and you just can't get anywhere. Both cards are 100gb and they are both failing to activate properly. All O2 want us to bill you more and more I am getting sick of it

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@JonathanX 

There are numerous numbers for O2 in this gude. Use any or all of them to get through. Press ANY option.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

JonathanX
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sorry that is not my experience. I realise the situation all they do is ask you for a tiny piece of information that you don’t remember (that is if you actually get through). Then you can’t get further. I think it’s pitiful- they are the total opposite to all companies in this situation I have to deal with.
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@JonathanX 

You can try calling customer service using Skype on 0800 032 1402

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

The link @Cleoriff gave you has all the numbers we know of. We are all customers too.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5