Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

I feel very disappointing

Hello just was wondering why this like a honesty company make me a foll
My contract has finished 6.9.2011 after we were calling to call center where some stupid idiot tell us everything is fine and your contract has finished Smiley Sad of course was only mind in his head
then we called again and another clever person told us your contract has finished
Now I got invoice like I have still contract Smiley Sad
My question is why this company try still rip of us
the saddest thing is I have got business contract too and hey do not care about I am a f customer for them
I was writing to ombudsman but he told we need wait 8 weeks
yep that is style how capitalist make debt people from honesty
maybe we will need this time no only 35 but 3x 35 f o2 company
promise when my business contract finish I will never take anything from them !!!

hope someone will wake up while reading this post f O2
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: I feel very disappointing

Nobody from o2 is going to read it, us customers are just going to try to. Did you actually ask to cancel or just ask if your contracted period is up. Mine has been since July but as I am happy with it I have just left it running. Once you are finished with tied in period if you want to finish the contract you still have to actively do it. But on the rolling contract you just have to give 30 days notice.
Highlighted
Anonymous

It sounds to me that you've not actually given notice to cancel your contract? The call centre operatives have confirmed you're no longer within your commitment period, not that the account has been disconnected.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I concur, you talk about being told your contract ended, but you make no mention of asking for it to be closed? It doesn't look good you calling a person a stupid idiot if you have made such a basic mistake.
Highlighted
Topics: 575
Solutions: 3,920

Call them in the morning. If you haven't given 30 days notice to end your contract, it will just keep rolling over on a month by month basis on exactly the same tariff as you have now.
O2 are not mind readers, lots of customers just let their contract expire and stay on a monthly rolling contract as their tariff may be better than anything available on a new contract.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Plus if O2 were to suddenly start disconnecting people at the end of their contract the complaints would be even greater!
Highlighted
Topics: 25
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

Agree: the last thing you want on a business contract is to be terminated mid-call because of a rigid set of T&C's Smiley Very Happy