cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not understand My O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I set up a new contract for the iPhone 5 on Friday but the person who sold it to me did not go into how many minutes or messages I get - stupidly, I did not even think to ask.

Anway, I have sent about 10 messages. I have checked 'My 02' and it does say I have unlimited of both - but next to it there is a huge '0.' I checked back again and now it says, under 'recent charges', that I have spent 29p on messages. After some further research, it appears that that will be added to my next bill.

Just so you know, they contrast is £37 a month so I was not expecting bundles and bundles of minutes and texts. If someone could shed some light and clarity over this then that would be fabulous. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I set up a new contract for the iPhone 5 on Friday but the person who sold it to me did not go into how many minutes or messages I get - stupidly, I did not even think to ask.

Anway, I have sent about 10 messages. I have checked 'My 02' and it does say I have unlimited of both - but next to it there is a huge '0.' I checked back again and now it says, under 'recent charges', that I have spent 29p on messages. After some further research, it appears that that will be added to my next bill.

Just so you know, they contrast is £37 a month so I was not expecting bundles and bundles of minutes and texts. If someone could shed some light and clarity over this then that would be fabulous. 

Hi,

Im still trying to comprehend how you've managed to sign up for a monthly contract without knowing fully what your getting for your money !!

Didn't you get any texts from 02 advising what your tariff is ?

If you download the My02 App it will show you what your actual bundle is.

Contact 02 on 202 to see what that charge is or use Live Chat.

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

Im still trying to comprehend how you've managed to sign up for a monthly contract without knowing fully what your getting for your money !!

Didn't you get any texts from 02 advising what your tariff is ?

If you download the My02 App it will show you what your actual bundle is.

Contact 02 on 202 to see what that charge is or use Live Chat.

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
You haven't sent a media MMS message with picture or sent a long normal text message over 2 long as these charge I think. Certainly I don't get any MMS free with my unlimited messages.
Message 3 of 3