Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

I currently have the simplicity deal but want...

A pay monthly package because i want a Samsung Tocco & be able to go on the internet too. But i am not sure if i will be able to get a pay monthly because of bad credit. Does anybody know because i already have the simplicity deal would that mean that i could get a pay monthly contract?
HELLLPPPP!!!
Anonymous

simo deal

you will already have been credit checked for the simplicity so o2 will not check again, just go into a store and they will upgrade you to a new tocco and new tariff
Anonymous

You should have been credit checked for the Simplicity contract, so in theory there shouldn't be a problem in moving to a standard pay monthly contract (with phone).

Unless of course O2 use different criteria, they may be stricter on standard contracts.

I've known some people on this board stating that they had to pay £100 security on iPhone contacts because their credit history wasn't totally clean. Whather that applies to other phone contracts I'm not sure.

Best thing to do is apply and find out Smiley Happy
Anonymous

Thankyou very much i will pop into an 02 store
Highlighted
Anonymous

As you have been credit checked for the Simplicity contract, then you wont be credit checked again if you upgrade to a standard contract.