cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant see my pay as you go sim details , i get application error as soon as i go into bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

I own various O2 sims, all pay as you go.

Then I had  a crazy idea,  go on a  monthly.  So i went ahead  ordered nexus 4,  contract ..  phone arrived, sim arrived some paperwork  and then i found out

the new sim was linked to one of my pay as you go sims? I was annoyed,  tried to sort it on line, as I didnot want to loose that payg  sim plus its  balance, 

I had to travel abroad so I tried desperately to sort this new sim and old sim out..  

I hated the O2 website .. it did not work, I gave up,  hadnot used the nexus 4 and sent it back and cancelled contract..         

back from abroad.  It appears  they are taking the direct debit, except I cancelled it.  I cant look on line at the invoice for it.  I get application error .. the new sim is not life either.  (they told me to keep it  no good for anything.. so i did  and so glad i did so I can check if its in use)    The old payg is ok, it shows balance except I thought it should have been more, not been used at all..did they deduct from it.  

Its a  real mess  I cant look in the accounts  for  bill or balance as the web page says  application error.  So.. they locked both sims up??  Help  how can I tell o2  I want to see the invoices  etc etcv

ps  never O2  once the balances die  could be  a few years..  though  as I went back to three at least their website works and you can talk to nice indian people.    

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Paula,

Welcome to the community.

Did you use the 'chat' function to try and sort this or have you have tried by calling too?

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Paula,

Welcome to the community.

Did you use the 'chat' function to try and sort this or have you have tried by calling too?

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes in the end i found my way onto the chat, hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Message 3 of 3