cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant receive nor send pics on my Sony Ericsson Experia...where have all the Gurus gone to help?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help me please?

Plus where have all the Gurus gone or have I been struck stupid ? Dont answer that <<<:smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
http://mobileguide.o2.co.uk/devices/device.jsp?deviceId=628&tab=8&step=2&settingId=3075

Does this help by any chance? Also have you tried a master reset?

Gurus have been kidnapped by all the apple fans sorry haha.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

4 views and not one bit of help....great.

I'll never ever ever ever ever recommend 02 to anyone...this is seriously crap.

What happened to the Gurus or have they relocated?

I just want to receive a bleeding picture...its not a lot to ask.

I thought TMobile were rubbish until I transferred to this bunch of jokers...they avoid/evade customers like the plaque ....

Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
oops cross posted lol So thats where the Gurus are !!!
Message 4 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87314 Posts
  • 596 Topics
  • 5280 Solutions

Is this just recently or have you always had problems?

Please give as much info as you can e.g. what have you tried, re you P&G or monthly and how long have you had the phone etc.

I'm sure someeone can help you but we don't want to go over any possible steps you have already taken.

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

Message 5 of 15

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Did my post go through or not? I'm confused here:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87314 Posts
  • 596 Topics
  • 5280 Solutions

I'm confused too, not sure I like the tone of the last post! People are trying to helpSmiley Frustrated

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im sorry you didn't like my tone, I had previously spent under an hour on the website trying to get help before being directed to here. I havent , as a customer been advised that this is the new help site so I was rather frustrated. Its now 6.41 and i've spent the best part of an hour following the instructions the very helpful original poster left me so i'm sorry I didnt come back on. I'm now waiting to see if I can receive or send pics. Thanks in the meantime and I can assure you any help is very much appreciated....my beef is with O2.
Message 8 of 15

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Ooo little bit peeved that gurus are passing on customers to us. Where my payslip? Haha.

Let us know how you get on with those instructions. Well have another think if you have no luck.
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope...the original solution suggested, although followed to the letter hasn't worked. I have to do other things now, I didn't anticipate wasting so much time yet again trying to unravel what o2 have done to my account. Thank you both very much indeed, please appreciate when I had the link open to follow the steps suggested I didnt have any other window open, I was concentrating. I'll try again tomorrow.
Message 10 of 15