Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought my new contract upgrade and price not happy

Rayan1359
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi and respect actually 10 days ago I upgraded my data and you gave me a iPhone 40 promax with 150 GB Internet but the price is so expensive for me because I paid 450 GB 31 pound a month which means it’s too expensive. I can’t get the other company. Unlimited Internet. Just for 16 pound amount

And even you didn’t give me anything else David that phone because all my friend both the orders company iPhone, that Apple Watch or AirPods pro

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149547 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Rayan1359 

You have 14 days to return the device so be quick.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Rayan1359
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Actually, I change my mind And I am looking to give you back your phone and cancel my contract because actually I paid too much money for Internet

Actually, I found it company they give me a iPhone 40 promax with AirPod Pro, and even Apple Watch 8

That’s why I am looking for that

Why, with the money I pay you every month, I can get both a phone and a watch or AirPods for a slightly cheaper price.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 149547 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Rayan1359 

You have 14 days to return the device so be quick.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

jonsie
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

One thing to bear in mind is that you will be subject to another credit check

The fact that you had to leave such a substantial deposit with O2 suggests you may end up without a phone at all

Message 5 of 5