cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am on Pay as You Go Go Go but appear to be being charged.

SnoozySuzy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My account was set up yesterday (28 February) on Pay as You Go Go Go for £10 a month.  I have checked my account and it seems I am being charged for the texts I have sent so far.  Why?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Inclusive texts do not cover mms.

O2 link in mms http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

Check in your myo2 to see your tariff has been set up and is running.

If not ring O2 on 4445 or use the online live chat. It's found in the contact us tab at the bottom of the forum page.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Inclusive texts do not cover mms.

O2 link in mms http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

Check in your myo2 to see your tariff has been set up and is running.

If not ring O2 on 4445 or use the online live chat. It's found in the contact us tab at the bottom of the forum page.
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If you are being charged for texts call 4445. They will refund incorrect charges.It can take a little while before the system recognises your new tariff.

Message 3 of 5

SnoozySuzy
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your help.  I have been on the online chat and discovered that I set up my account on Pay and Go and when I changed the tariff to Pay and Go Go Go, it didn't 'Go' with me!  Everything is now sorted.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for updating your thread.

It's good your all sorted.

slight_smile
Message 5 of 5