Today I got an O2 email, talking about Carphone Warehouse split from O2 ; it offered lots of options to spend more money and change things.
I want my contract to carry on the same it is and has been for years, and all I need to know is - which email address should I use, to contact O2, IF I do want ever to change anything?
How do I get O2 to confirm
- that I don't need to do ANYTHING
- that I do not have to upgrade in any way
- that my contract continues unchanged.
Dear O2, please don't send me emails with no options to both ...
- tick NO CHANGES TO MY CONTRACT, and
- ignore the offers to spend more money.
@CarolWH My apologies. I wasn't aware that the O2-CPW partnership had ended a few days ago. This link should provide answers for you:
Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).
Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here