Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEBODY!!!!!!

Angryconsumer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have gone round the houses SEVERAL times to talk to somebody. I am SURE I paid my bill between Jan 7th and Jan19th. But I have been cut off while I am seeking work and I cannot TALK to anyone - O2 has the WORST cuistomer service I have EVER known. If they were less interested in PROFITS and put their customers FIRST I would not complain. But I am effectively cut-off from the world.

Please tell me how to TALK to someone and stop giving me options that have NOTHING to do with me!

Thank you (sorry for the attitude, but I am frothing at the mouth!)

Martin Boothby

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Angryconsumer 

You need to speak to payment management.

All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling.
Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
You can also try saying "Upgrade" or "Fraud" to be connected to an advisor.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

VickyVega
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My advice would be not to accept the shocking treatment you’ve received. Raise a complaint on ‘Resolver’, it’s a great help - they manage the complaint process for you, you can then escalate your complaint to the Ombudsman if O2 don’t resolve your complaint satisfactorily. Sadly, this is endemic amongst all service providers- even my favourites Sky and Octopus have lost their way. Amazon are the worst!! I’m taking them to the ICO and the police for discrimination. Fight back! If everyone stops giving up and we all persist, these obscene profit makers will have to sort things out. The trouble is we have no power, no protection, no one gives a damn. 

Message 3 of 3