Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

How would you rate your Pay As You Go service?

Hey guys,

I am interested in how well O2 works, Have you or have you known anyone with issues?

Or has it been issue free?

If you could give an example of how well your experience has been on O2, and then rate the service you've received with these headings:

Topping Up: How easy has it been for you? */10

Porting in numbers: How easy was the porting process? */10

Porting in numbers: How quick was the process? */10

Customer service: Spoken to customer service?
How would you rate them? */10

Prices: Are you happy with how much you pay for your mobile usage? */10

Customer Loyalty: How happy are you with what O2 offer you in return for being a customer? */10

If you could answer these questions It would be greatly appreciated!
Doing a bit of research, and could do with data charts,

Thanks for your time

Hopefully I will post a report here soon with results from various mobile providers, would be a nice insight into what other mobile networks offer..

Cheers
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: How would you rate your Pay As You Go service?

Your interested in opinions on Vodafone by posing on O2?
Highlighted
Anonymous

...... and is going to give Kudos!
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Wow! Smiley Very Happy
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Level 21: Regular

He must have had a sneak peak at the new forum Smiley Very Happy
#siwy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Rolls eyes !

I personally wouldn't touch vodafone with a barge pole due to reception issues and poor customer service.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Seriously, you are asking this question on the O2 forum?
I also would not touch Vodafone with someone else's barge pole either.
All I will say is they are the only UK network that takes 2 full days to port into. O2 takes under 4 hours!!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

I am so sorry! I meant in regards to the O2 network!
haha silly me, I have been round various forums asking these questions..forgot to change it to O2..Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Anonymous

On pay monthly here but my dad has his iPhone 3GS on O2 PAYG which he is perfectly happy with. Just remember though with any PAYG package on any network that includes a data plan (required for an iPhone or other Smartphone) you have to top up on a regular monthly basis to keep a data allowance.
On O2, the best PAYG tariff for a smartphone is the text & web tariff. Top up £10 a month and you get 300 texts and 500mb data as well as WiFi use + your full £10 to use for calls.
If you find your credit is piling up (because you are not making many calls) you may be better off on a pay monthly tariff.
Also remember that the iPhone visual voicemail is not available on O2 PAYG tariffs (only on O2 pay monthly tariffs). No other UK network supports iPhone visual voicemail.
Having been on all of the UK mobile networks at some point, O2 customer service is by far the best of any network. Its one of the few (if not the only) network to offer 100% UK based customer service. Porting in is fast too and now done in under 4 hours. O2 also offer very competitive roaming charges if you travel abroad, way cheaper than other networks.
O2 regularly come top in OFCOMS customer service surveys, so that tells you they are doing something right.